cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

RegEx for "Start Date" is equal to Today-30

I'm trying to send an email to issue owners when an Active issue is 30 days old.  I also have a "Due Date" however that is a calculated column, and I wasn't able to get that to work either, so this is the approach I thought might be easier.  Can someone help me with the expression to accomplish this?

The flow will loop through daily and send an email to the issue owner after it has been active for 30 days.

column settingcolumn settingconditioncondition

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Thanks for the help, it seems to do what I am looking for by replacing the 'gt' with 'ge' in the string provided.

YourInternalColumnName gt '@{addDays(utcNow(),-30,'yyyy-MM-dd')}' and YourInternalColumnName lt '@{addDays(utcNow(),-29,'yyyy-MM-dd')}'

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Dual Super User III
Dual Super User III

Hi!

I would focus on 'Get items' Filter Query input and type the following

YourInternalColumnName gt '@{addDays(utcNow(),-30,'yyyy-MM-dd')}' and YourInternalColumnName lt '@{addDays(utcNow(),-29,'yyyy-MM-dd')}'

Now you just need to replace 'YourInternal ColumnName' accordingly. Assuming you named it as Start Date and did not changed it afterwords, your internal column name is probably  Start_x0020_Date

Hope this helps

Each time you click on any of our inspiring answers 'Thumb up' icon...
...an ewok scapes from the stormtroopers.

Be grateful, Thumbs up! Save the Galaxy for free!

Escribo sobre Power Automate en:
https://medium.com/anyone-can-automate/

Proud to be a Flownaut!

Highlighted

Thanks!  I really like the approach of using the string in the 'get items', that makes total sense.  I've tried using the string provided, however it still does not seem to work.  Using the inspector tools, it seems like the column name doesn't match what was in your proposed solution, I'm not certain that is the issue.  Anything else I may be overlooking?

column_name.jpg

Very much appreciate your help.

Highlighted
Dual Super User III
Dual Super User III

Hi!

Two different approaches to doublecheck Internal column name in this great thread:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Building-Flows/Sort-in-GET-ITEMS-by-column-with-space/td-p/69396...

If internal name is not the issue, please share a screen capture from your flow design so we can see current 'Get items' inputs.

THanx!

Proud to be a Flownaut!

Highlighted

Thanks for the help, it seems to do what I am looking for by replacing the 'gt' with 'ge' in the string provided.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Dual Super User III
Dual Super User III

@BDbadger 

Issue finally solved, right?

May I ask you for a favour?

So, please note you can even select several responses as solution, even from different community members!

Flow_AcceptSolution.png

Or, you can click on 'Thumbs up' in any answer you found valuable... even in all of them 😉

Flow_thumbsUp.png

Any of these two suggestions is the cheapest, easiest way to say thanks to somebody that spent its time simply trying to help, and improve his/her community inernal metrics. And just between you and me, everytime an inspiring answer receive a kudo in this community, an ewok escapes from The Emperor menace 

Thanx in advance for making this community great!

Proud to be a Flownaut!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (12,664)