cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Regular email with unassigned cases count

Hey,

We are trying to create a flow that will query and count all cases assigned to a specific user and then email the number of cases currently assigned to said user - every 30min (if statement to not send the email if count is 0 will be created later).

I'm assuming its a scheduled flow. We have this and then an action to list cases from dynamics.

Here we get stuck. How do we convert the queried data to a simple number/variable to use for the if/email?

We are new to Flow and are learning quickly (our developer had custom workflows, but has since left the company and we are trying to migrate it all to Flows.)

Thanks in advance.

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted

Re: Regular email with unassigned cases count

bump

Highlighted
Administrator
Administrator

Deleted
Highlighted

Hey,

Thank you for the info, but this is specific for our dynamics environment.

In short, we have all autogenerated cases auto-assign to the "Support Queue" team as owner.

What we need is an email every 30m that just reminds users to check the queue if it's not empty and show the count of cases assigned to "Support Queue".

I thought this should be quite easy to achieve with flow, but I'm struggling to find a way to filter and count cases that are assigned to "Support Queue" and then dump it into an email body.

Highlighted
Administrator
Administrator

You can use the expression to count the number of the records

length(body('List_records')?['value'])

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

firstImage

Join the new Power Virtual Agents Community!

We are excited to announce the launch of Power Virtual Agents Community. Check it out now!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (10,122)