cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Helper III
Helper III

Reject MS Form and send back to the requester with the initially entered data

There is a business requirement for which we are looking for solution using forms / forms pro.

The requirements are 

1.   Able to approve / reject forms.  I found that using the Approval action we can create this in Flow today.

2.  On rejection, the form should be sent back to the requester with the filled in data.  Looking into the forum, I see old posts stating it is not available / possible. 

Would like to know if that information is still valid or do we have option to send back the form  with all the data filled in for re-submission.

Thanks,

Mustaque

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Super User III
Super User III

Re: Reject MS Form and send back to the requester with the initially entered data

@Mustaque_Ehiya you can't send the Form itself back to the responder. And Forms can't be pre-filled (unless you are using variables in Forms Pro). All you can do is in the red if no channel, that is the form was rejected, send them an automatic email with the answers they submitted to the questions and ask them to submit a new form.

Rob
Los Gallardos
If I've answered your question or solved your problem, please mark this question as answered. This helps others who have the same question find a solution quickly via the forum search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. Thanks.

Highlighted
Helper III
Helper III

Re: Reject MS Form and send back to the requester with the initially entered data

Hi @RobElliott ,

Can you please help me with a short example on how to pre-populate the data with Forms Pro in rejection mail?

I added a variable, but I am not seeing that in the list and could see only the responses for the form.   How to send a link for the requestor to open the forms pro survey with data prefilled for all qns ?

Forms Pro.JPG

Thanks

Highlighted
Super User III
Super User III

I can't because I don't have Forms Pro but possibly someone else here in the community can help.

Rob
Los Gallardos

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Upcoming Events

Experience what’s next for Power Automate

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (6,718)