cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
meg2
Frequent Visitor

Reminder Email for certain SharePoint List View

I have a master sharepoint list my team uses to track and assign tickets that we receive from the sales team.  I currently have a view for a specific type of customer.  In this view we track the day a decision was made and the day it was completed.  It is required that we complete a ticket no more than 45 days from the date the decision was made.

I want to create a flow that will send from this particular view and will create an automated email to the assigned person as a warning of any items that are 30 days or greater since the decision date.  I would like the email to be sent every day at 5am.  

Any ideas on how to do this?  I honestly don't even know where to start other than with "scheduler". 

3 REPLIES 3
v-litu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @meg2,

You could use Select action to custom columns shows, for example:Screenshot 2020-11-06 153744.jpg

If you like the email to be sent every day at 5am, you could use the Recurrence trigger to run the Flow every day 5 am, for example:

Screenshot 2020-11-06 154145.jpg

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

meg2
Frequent Visitor

Do I start with recurrence or with get items?

Then how do I send one email with a consolidated list of all the assignments for that person each day?

meg2
Frequent Visitor

Getting this warning message; any idea what this means?  Also, does this flow look right?  I'm trying to schedule an email to go out to whomever the primary reviewer is for any items that are 30 days or more since the date initiated that are equal to IRP "Yes" and are not in a "Completed" status.  There are a couple of extra steps in there to format the table in the email body too.

meg2_1-1606235133064.png

meg2_2-1606235298018.png

meg2_3-1606235362351.png

meg2_5-1606235497286.png

meg2_6-1606235555520.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MSFTBizAppsLaunchEvent

Experience what’s next for Power Virtual Agents

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

New Super Users

Meet the Power Automate Super Users!

Many congratulations to the Season 1 2021 Flownaut Crew!

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Users online (34,775)