Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AnjanChidige
Helper I
Helper I

Removed Connection References causing Solution import fail

Hi All,

I have a Solution with Connection Reference (for CDS) and a flow. And connection reference in a flow. Later, I deleted the connection reference and created a new one and replaced with old ones in the flow. When I import this solution into another environment, the import is failing with the below error.

<MissingDependencies>
<MissingDependency>
<Required key="0" type="connectionreference" displayName="new_sharedcommondataserviceforapps_5772e" solution="Active" id.connectionreferencelogicalname="new_sharedcommondataserviceforapps_5772e" />
<Dependent key="1" type="29" displayName="Flow1" id="{47f9acfe-6d64-eb11-a812-0022481635e9}" />
</MissingDependency>
</MissingDependencies>

Please suggest how to fix this issue. As the connection references feature in the preview, I can't use this in production. I would like to go with the previous connections feature.

Thanks

Anjan

5 REPLIES 5
ManishJain
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hi @AnjanChidige ,

Before you export your solution do add connection reference (preview) which you are using in flow. 

Thanks

Thanks @ManishJain  for the response. As the Connection References feature is in Preview state, I would like to remove them from Flow and use the Previous Connections feature. 

Any thoughts, how to remove them from Flow?

ajdhingr
Microsoft
Microsoft

@ManishJain In Flow you can edit the connection from below Edit. Also If the solution is unmanaged then you should be able to remove directly from the solution. If you still have a an issue I'll suggest to raise a support ticket with Microsoft.

ajdhingr_0-1613939498051.png

ManishJain
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Thanks @ajdhingr , That was for @AnjanChidige .

ajdhingr
Microsoft
Microsoft

@ManishJain is your issue resolved ?

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (1,786)