cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
EmW8080

Removing a user/member of MS teams site/O365 group

Hi, 
I'm fairly new to Power Automate and I'm trying to build a flow which is dependent on a manager completing a form to confirm removal of a member (or user) from the MS Teams site access / O365 group access. Along the way it logs the form responses in a list I've created in the Sharepoint site. 

I've started the process of building the flow as follows:
Start of flow processStart of flow process

Middle to end flow process - where error occursMiddle to end flow process - where error occurs

And when I test the flow by completing the form, there's an error when it gets to the 'Remove member from group' section and the error is as follows: 

Error detailsError detailsError details - status code 405Error details - status code 405

As a newbie to Power Automate, what do I need to do to rectify the error? Is there an action I need to insert to get the flow going? If so, which one is it? Or do I need to do something different?

Please can anyone help? Any plain language advice you can give a newbie would be much appreciated!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
PrasadAthalye
Super User
Super User

How are you getting user information from the Form that needs to be removed? Is it an email address OR Principal Name? If yes, you can get User Profile and then User User Principal Name to delete...

PrasadAthalye_0-1616522977269.png

Please Like and Mark this as Answer if it resolves your Issue.

Power Automate Community

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
PrasadAthalye
Super User
Super User

How are you getting user information from the Form that needs to be removed? Is it an email address OR Principal Name? If yes, you can get User Profile and then User User Principal Name to delete...

PrasadAthalye_0-1616522977269.png

Please Like and Mark this as Answer if it resolves your Issue.

Power Automate Community
EmW8080

Thanks @PrasadAthalye this seems to have done the trick - much appreciated!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Power Automate Designer Feedback_carousel.jpg

Help make Flow Design easier

Are you new to designing flows? What is your biggest struggle with Power Automate Designer? Help us make it more user friendly!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (2,785)