cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JohnL
Frequent Visitor

Removing null values from JSON in bulk

Hi,

I've created a solution integration that uses a http response to return JSON data from a series of SQL queries. All works fine. 

However, there is one query that returns about 40 columns and in any one record more than half will be null. I tried using JSON PATH in the SQL; that did remove the null values, but the return was a string wrapped in a JSON with /" throughout. I tried replacing and parsing, but it either adds another escape (/) or fails to parse

I've tried parsing the JSON with a for each loop, but that takes to long. It;s 330,000 rows in blocks of 20,000 so basically it would take days to run.

Has anyone got any ideas?

1 REPLY 1
ManishJain
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hi  @JohnL ,

what is the end result you want to do via this step , Are you trying to put the result in some file later on ?

Thanks

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MSFTBizAppsLaunchEvent

Experience what’s next for Power Virtual Agents

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

New Super Users

Meet the Power Automate Super Users!

Many congratulations to the Season 1 2021 Flownaut Crew!

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Users online (73,232)