cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Reoccurring Planner task every month with an attachment

I'm looking to build a list of tasks that reoccurs every month in Planner, and that have a link back to a FOLDER on sharepoint. (that contains a file for each month)

I get stuck at attaching a link to sharepoint to the task in planner. 

Any help appreciated!

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Dual Super User III
Dual Super User III

Re: Reoccurring Planner task every month with an attachment

HI @sprajapat 

Can you please share a screenshot of the current flow? Are you facing any issues/ errors while attaching the link to the SP folder?

Please see the screenshot belowP32.png

Here I added the SP file link in the description of the task. 

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Hi,

thanks for your help! 

cap1

get an error on the "create sharing link..." step. 

What I would to happen is for the task to be created every month, with the link embedded in the task, that takes you right to the folder on sharepoint (the folder already exists).

Highlighted
Dual Super User III
Dual Super User III

Hi @sprajapat 

Were you able to resolve? 

Can you please share a screenshot of the error (the image that you attached is not viewable). 

As you can see the flow screenshot i shared, you need to create a sharing link for the item and put that in the description part of the task and the users can directly access it from there based on the assigned permissions. 

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Tech Marathon

Maratón de Soluciones de Negocio Microsoft

Una semana de contenido con +100 sesiones educativas, consultorios, +10 workshops Premium, Hackaton, EXPO, Networking Hall y mucho más!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (7,626)