Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ThoSt
Helper I
Helper I

Replace values in an array

Hi all,

I've created an array but need to replace its values with something else.

This is the array: ["mjz5lfmzksyt","c0ptfg87m6fk","ytnly15lk1l7","3v17wct4sb9l"]

The values to replace should always be the same, e.g. mjz5lfmzksyt always becomes TESTSETUP1 and so on.

Not sure how to do this best, so I am looking for some guidance.

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Mira_Ghaly
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

@ThoSt 

1. Create an Apply for each loop on the array 

2. Then a switch condition on the array value for example:mjz5lfmzksyt 

3. Then use compose data operation replace function to replace the value and add it to a new array

Hope this gives you an idea!

If this post helps you with your problem, please mark your as Accepted solution.If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Blog: here

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Mira_Ghaly
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

@ThoSt 

1. Create an Apply for each loop on the array 

2. Then a switch condition on the array value for example:mjz5lfmzksyt 

3. Then use compose data operation replace function to replace the value and add it to a new array

Hope this gives you an idea!

If this post helps you with your problem, please mark your as Accepted solution.If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Blog: here
Serbay
Resolver I
Resolver I

Hi@Mira_Ghaly 

I am wondering if you can outline how this looks in a little more detail. I think this is what I need to resolve my current issue but I'm having a hard time visualising what this would look like in PowerAutomate.

Thanks

Helpful resources

Announcements
 WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Register for a Free Workshop.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Users online (1,550)