cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Advocate II
Advocate II

Reply Mail: ID is malformed

I need to send out a reminder email to my team to fill some data in excel file. I already have the thread created. So I want to create a flow which replies to that thread every week on Thursday. But when I create the flow and test it, to shows the error "ID is malformed".

ErrorError

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Reply Mail: ID is malformed

Hi @Gangula,

When using the action Reply to email, you need to get the Message Id from the previous trigger/action of Office 365 Outlook connector. Something likes below:

1.PNG

Where do you get the Message Id? You said you have the thread created, what kind of thread do you mean by? If possible, please show me a full screenshot for the flow configuration.

Best regards,

Mabel Mao

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Highlighted
Advocate II
Advocate II

Re: Reply Mail: ID is malformed

The trigger in my case is a "recurrence". I just need to reply to that specific mail on Thursday every week. There no other condition. Please find screenshot below.

FlowFlow

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Tech Marathon

Maratón de Soluciones de Negocio Microsoft

Una semana de contenido con +100 sesiones educativas, consultorios, +10 workshops Premium, Hackaton, EXPO, Networking Hall y mucho más!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (5,908)