cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
ezequiel
Level: Powered On

Reply To on Send an email (V2)

Is it possible to set a Reply To with using the Send an Email (V2)? I'd like to send emails but the reply to those email should go to a specific email.

Thanks,

Ezequiel

5 REPLIES 5
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Re: Reply To on Send an email (V2)

Hey @ezequiel 

Can you share more details? You can use the reply to email action as shown below:

ff432.PNG

Note that the Message ID is required for the reply to email action and you can configure any settings as required in the trigger. 

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

ezequiel

Thanks for the reply. 

I'm sending emails using my email address with a Flow. What I'm looking is that is someone reply to that email, the email should go not to my email address but to a different one that I'll define.

Is that possible?

Thanks,

Ezequiel

CollabTechie
Level 8

Hi @ezequiel , You would probably need an Outlook rule or Flow to forward the mail from your mailbox. I don't believe you can send from yours and have a different reply to address. The send from a shared mailbox could potentially work for you too..
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Give a thumbs up if this as help for accept as solution if this has solved your issue

ezequiel

@CollabTechie 

Is the "Send From" available using Send an email (V2)? That should solve the problem but I couldn't find it. Thanks 

Ezequiel

CollabTechie
Level 8

Hi @ezequiel, you don't have that option on the send an email action. However, if you have a shared mailbox  you can use the send an email from a shared mailbox.  You could then put some rules on the mailbox and forward to wherever they need to go.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

If this post was helpful, please give a thumbs up or accept as solution 

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (4,743)