cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vbvbvb
Microsoft
Microsoft

Reply with adaptive card in a channel + Submit.Action - is such combination possible?

Hello forum, 

Just wondering if it is possible to combine Teams action "Reply with adaptive card in a channel" adaptive card with Input.Choice?

vbvbvb_0-1632826631934.png

For example, i have a Flow where this card with choise is posted - but doesn't seem that any dynamics values are passed over from this action, meaning it's not possible to use these answers or have any submit.actions.  Other possible workaround could be using "Post adaptive card and wait for a response" - but this one doesn't allow to use Teams MessageID , so it's not possible to make this action to be used as reply to top level message. Any thoungs on this? 

3 REPLIES 3
HWS
Frequent Visitor

Bump

I'm also looking to create a flow using this process. I'm not quite sure why there's no action to "reply to Teams message with adaptive card and wait for response" but there's a post one.

Looking for this too. Seems like the "reply with adaptive card" should have the same option to wait for a response as the "post adaptive card" action.

jgovednik
Regular Visitor

+1. 
Why would there be a way to reply with an adaptive card if you cant get data from the interaction with the adaptive card? 

Use case: Teams "Support" channel (where users post questions in the channel). Adaptive card to respond to their post, with a question around which product they need support from. Intent: get the data from the user response, update the adaptive card with the product and tag team members assigned to that product. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Community Calls Conversations

Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (1,369)