cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AntarikshMistry
Frequent Visitor

Request Data in Tabular format sent via email !

I am having a current flow which sends an email in tabular format to a specific user. He would enter all the necessary data in the Table and submit it. 

Currently I receive the following email. I want the SKILL and Role column should be a drop down list and Project a textbox. 

(Highlighted in RED below)

The user will add the details for all the new joinee and submit it. 

How can i have Dropdown and textbox populated ? Below is how the flow Looks like ! 

powerAutomate.PNG

PowerAutomate2.PNG

Check the community and also found a post which had a similiar requirment but no Luck ! 

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Building-Flows/Add-a-dropdown-list-next-to-a-table/td-p/339746

5 REPLIES 5
abm
Super User
Super User

Hi @AntarikshMistry 

Have a look at this blog

Power Automate HTML Table Styling – Ryan Maclean (ryanmaclean365.com)

You may need to inject your own style sheet and HTML tags dynamically. There is nothing out of the box in Power Automate to do this.

Thanks

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up

Proud to be a Flownaut!

Learn more from my blog
Power Automate Video Tutorials

Hi, 

Thank you for your response. But this seems more to me on formating the Table data while sending an email and not actually what I am looking for. 

/Antariksh M

abm
Super User
Super User

Hi @AntarikshMistry 

You won't be able to add the drop down boxes under the select action step, if thats what you are asking?

The manual trigger step have only below options for user input before they run the flow.

image.png

Proud to be a Flownaut!

Learn more from my blog

Thank you for the above inputs, I am aware of this one. But it will not solve my purpose ! 

Hi @AntarikshMistry 

The other option you have is check the Excel Power Automate Action trigger action for a selected row

image.png

This way user can select the relevant row and use those details to construct the HTML.

Thanks

Proud to be a Flownaut!

Learn more from my blog

Helpful resources

Announcements
 WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Register for a Free Workshop.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Users online (2,446)