cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Martin2007

Request a flow check, getting 429 error on this flow.

Would appreciate some insight to this flow created, or a suitable option. 

Flow was created to save Office365 emails correspondences (the body), "not attachments" to the corresponding Office365 OneDrive client file, sub folder (emails). An automatic process to save clients emails to their file.

Flow works but eventually I get a 429 error and the flows shut down. Created a flow for each client and the same problem occurs. 

Thank you. 

4 REPLIES 4
mattias1172
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

Are all of these flows in the same environment? It sounds like you are hitting a throttling limit. There isn't much that can be done other than trying to re-work the flows to adhere to the limits. 

You can check the accepted solution of this thread for more info: Solved: 429 Too Many Requests Error - Power Platform Community (microsoft.com)

Martin2007

I have created a flow for each client with their specific email. I'm unsure what part of each flow is exceeding the limits.Screenshot 2022-03-31 122920.jpgScreenshot 2022-03-31 140243.jpg

mattias1172
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

Did you check the link I provided to another instance of the 429 issue? There's a bunch of links on that accepted solution to Microsoft documentation for limits in different aspects of power automate. That may help you narrow it down. 

Martin2007

Thank you, I have previously researched that link and revisited it after your reply. I still am unsure what is causing the daily 20+ actions/day when the flow is not being used and is only triggered when an email is sent to the client. Have also researched videos and confirmed the flow was constructed properly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Difinity Conference 2022

Difinity Conference 2022

Register today for two amazing days of learning, featuring intensive learning sessions across multiple tracks, led by engaging and dynamic experts.

European SharePoint Conference

European SharePoint Conference

The European SharePoint Conference returns live and in-person November 28-December 1 with 4 Microsoft Keynotes, 9 Tutorials, and 120 Sessions.

Users online (3,859)