cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Ben_Love
Level: Powered On

Request intermittently stops receiving callbacks

We have an in-house app (Connectwise) that I am trying to hook into Flow. I know that callbacks generated by our app are working, as testing to other services (Zapier, Mockbin) all succeed. When I create a new Request connection in Flow however it does not receive my callbacks. Testing to the new Request connection using Postman DO succeed. 

Last time I created a new Request connection for this, it magically started working after I had not touched it for a few hours. 

Obviously an odd problem. Can anyone offer any thoughts on what's going on here? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Ben_Love

Re: Request intermittently stops receiving callbacks

Update on this. Turns out there were some undocumented 'features' in the application sending the webhooks that was causing this issue. 

3 REPLIES 3
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @Ben_Love,

Can you share the detailed configuration about your flow? Also, did you get any error message when you have the issue?

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Ben_Love

Hi Mona,

At this point in my testing the flow itself is super simple. It simply has a single Request item to catch the callback I'm throwing from our app, and then a single Slack action to post a generic message on a slack channel saying the callback was received. There is nothing appearing in the Flow History. 

2017-06-24_10-04-47.jpg

Request URL: https://prod-26.australiasoutheast.logic.azure.com:443/workflows/bd45222672ad4ac2a38aa8f472b61eb7/tr...

Screenshot attached of the entire flow. 

Ben_Love

Update on this. Turns out there were some undocumented 'features' in the application sending the webhooks that was causing this issue. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Microsoft Business Applications Virtual Launch Event

Join us for an in-depth look at the new innovations across Dynamics 365 and the Microsoft Power Platform.

firstImage

Watch Sessions On Demand!

Continue your learning in our online communities.

Power Platform 2019 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform 2019 Release Wave 2 Plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

thirdimage

Flow Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Flow Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 40 members 4,902 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: