Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
neill_long
Resolver III
Resolver III

Resource Could Not be Found

Hello,

I have created a Flow to create a PDF.  The initialises from my app in PowerApps.  For me, it works great.  However, the users who use it on a daily basis have issues and i receive a weekly email to say it has failed so many times.

Majority of the times it works for the users, but occassionally it fails and the majority of the errors are saying 'Resource could not be found'.

It is triggered from PowerApps, then a few variables are added, then when it gets to the action 'convert file using path' it stops and gives the above mentioned error.

I am using Onedrive for business to create the file, then once created, the pdf gets saved to a sharepoint library.

Does anyone have a solution on how i can resolve this?  Here is a picture of the flow for info:

Capture.JPG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-bacao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @neill_long ,

Please try to use the following action:

125.PNG

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
v-bacao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @neill_long ,

Please try to use the following action:

125.PNG

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi @v-bacao-msft 

Thanks for your response.  I have made the amendments you have mentioned.  I have 1 failed run with the following error:

It failed at the Convert file (preview) stage.  Any suggestions on how to resolve this issue?

Exception: The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found.
Headers: Pragma: no-cache
X-SharePointHealthScore: 3
X-VroomVersion: 2.0
SPRequestGuid: d37b869f-b0bc-2000-410e-4d90660da87a
request-id: d37b869f-b0bc-2000-410e-4d90660da87a
MS-CV: n4Z707ywACBBDk2QZg2oeg.0
Strict-Transport-Security: max-age=31536000
X-FRAME-OPTIONS: SAMEORIGIN
Content-Security-Policy: frame-ancestors 'self' teams.microsoft.com *.teams.microsoft.com *.skype.com *.teams.microsoft.us local.teams.office.com *.powerapps.com *.yammer.com *.officeapps.live.com *.stream.azure-test.net *.microsoftstream.com;
SPRequestDuration: 119
SPIisLatency: 3
MicrosoftSharePointTeamServices: 16.0.0.20607
X-Content-Type-Options: nosniff
X-MS-InvokeApp: 1; RequireReadOnly
Content-Length: 60
Cache-Control: no-cache
Content-Type: application/json
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2020 13:05:27 GMT
Expires: -1
P3P: CP="ALL IND DSP COR ADM CONo CUR CUSo IVAo IVDo PSA PSD TAI TELo OUR SAMo CNT COM INT NAV ONL PHY PRE PUR UNI"
Server: Microsoft-IIS/10.0
X-Powered-By: ASP.NET

ResponsePreview:

hyperbob0811
Helper II
Helper II

where does the file go?

I have the same issue - 2 days ago completely pout of the blue a workflow which has run sweetly for 6 months stopped working.

I keep getting the resource not found error - but - THE FILE IS THERE.  convert file work, but convert file using Path does not.  however in the convert file - where on earth is the file saved?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Register for a Free Workshop.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

September Events 2022

Check out all of these events

Attend in person or online, there are incredible conferences and events happening all throughout the month of September.

Users online (4,885)