cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Resource Not Found: Get File Content Using Path

Hi all,

I am using flow to capture answer and attachments into Microsoft Planner submitted via Microsoft Forms:

bgoldberger_1-1628025478475.png

Here is the "apply to each 2" loop:

bgoldberger_2-1628025556814.png

The Form is a group form so I need to use the form ID number as opposed to just selecting the form from the drop down menu.  In the "apply to each 2" loop is where things get stuck:

bgoldberger_3-1628025673616.png

bgoldberger_0-1628025406243.png

I don't understand how this is happening because that is an available pathway.  Any help anyone may be able to offer would be much appreciated!

Thank you,

Brett

5 REPLIES 5
v-bofeng-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous :

Could you please check whether the ‘file path’ contains the complete file path? (The file name must include a suffix)

In addition, I suggest you to check whether this file exists in the onedrive of your current account (the token of the current connection)

vbofengmsft_0-1628066275018.png

Best Regards,

Bof

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello @v-bofeng-msft 

Thanks very much for your reply.  Yes, the file is making its way into the one drive account with the same path.  The documents do have a suffix:

bgoldberger_0-1628083359779.png

Needless to say I am quite confused!  Any additional assistance would be great.

Thank you,

Brett

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello again @v-bofeng-msft ,

Apologies but another thing to note is that the flow is triggered by a Group Form.  It seems as if the path this is presenting from the root is linked to my personal onedrive as opposed to the group onedrive where the forms are funneling into.  I am not sure how to allow the flow to connect to the group pathway in onedrive but I think this may be my key?  I have tried to resolve this for the last hour or so to no avail!

Thank you,

Brett

Hi @Anonymous :

Maybe you could add an other connection using the group account as the authentication token.

vbofengmsft_1-1628131575384.png

Best Regards,

Bof

tu22
Frequent Visitor

How was this resolved? the flow was working fine before, now it says resource could not be found but the file goes to the one drive

Helpful resources

Announcements
Register for a Free Workshop.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

September Events 2022

Check out all of these events

Attend in person or online, there are incredible conferences and events happening all throughout the month of September.

Users online (1,864)