Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Resource could not be discovered

Hello,

My power automate gives a error.

1 power (2).PNG2 power.PNGCan someone help me?

6 REPLIES 6
abm
Super User
Super User

Hi @Anonymous 

Is the user who running the flow have right permission to send email?  If it's a shared email box make sure the user who triggering the flow should have the right permission.

Thanks

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up

Proud to be a Flownaut!

Learn more from my blog
Power Automate Video Tutorials

Hey @Anonymous 

Can you also share the screenshot of the email action in edit mode? are you trying to attach something to the email? 

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

Anonymous
Not applicable

automate1.PNGautomate2.PNG

The mail is send from informatie@reparatieplan.nl. And informatie@reparatieplan.nl has al the rights.

abm
Super User
Super User

Hi  

I can see you have some attachments which I believe it is coming from Form response.

See the below link. This might be useful.

https://youtu.be/Xxad-kSLQ9Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDW3ikTHu9U

Thanks

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up

Proud to be a Flownaut!

Learn more from my blog
Power Automate Video Tutorials
v-bacao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

First, you can remove Apply to each and directly configure the Get response details action, like:

55.PNG

Secondly, please check if the Email configured in the To field of Send an email action is valid. You can check the value in the To field in Flow run history.

Third, I noticed that you configured Send as, please check if the email you used to configure the Send email action connection has sufficient permissions on behalf of the user you configured in Send as. Please check this link and see if it helps:

give-mailbox-permissions-to-another-user

Hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi @Anonymous 

Please check if you are adding any attachments to the email action. If the attachment is from the form:

1. For regular forms: https://www.bythedevs.com/post/working-with-files-on-ms-forms-in-ms-power-automate

2. For group forms: https://www.bythedevs.com/post/working-with-files-on-ms-forms-group-form-in-ms-power-automate

Also, if it is a shared mailbox that you want to send this email from then you can use the send email from a shared mailbox action. 

Remove the send as/ from input in the email action and try and see if you continue to face the same issues. 

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

New Ideas Forum MPA.jpg

A new place to submit your Ideas for Power Automate

Announcing a new way to share your feedback with the Power Automate Team.

MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

MPA Licensing.jpg

Ask your licensing questions at the Power Automate AMA!

Join Priya Kodukula and the licensing team, super users and MVPs to find answers to your questions on Power Automate licensing.

Users online (1,608)