cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
EllenHeijmans
Helper II
Helper II

Resource not found for the segment

I'm recreating a flow that I made only 4 weeks ago, and worked perfectly. Now I want to do the same thing again, but my step has different options, and the ones that I need, I don't find. See the the photo's underneath for the step 4 weeks ago and the one I have now.

I made do with the options I had.  but now I have an error: "Resource not found for the segment 'e2137f66-fe16-4b02-871d-97985138a73b'."

I tried to like put Lead in Regarding (Leads) because the option Regarding is gone.

What did I do: From the option Leads in Dynamics, I chose Flow, Create a Flow. I want a flow that, if the duedate is tomorrow, that a record is added to Tasks.

Anyone any idea  why this is all changed and what I am supposed to be doing now?

EersteStap.png

TweedeStap.png

2 REPLIES 2
EllenHeijmans
Helper II
Helper II

I just found that when I change Regarding (Leads) in /leads/Lead and I remove Owner from Owner (Owners), that it works.

But if I add Owner for Owner (Owners), I still get the error. When I change it in /leads/Owner that I get the error about being not the right owner type.

Anyone?

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,456)