cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jeevarajan04
Level: Powered On

Respond to PowerApps Error: 'schema definition for action with status code '200' is invalid. The schema definitions for actions with the same status code is missing.'

Was in the middle of designing flow and the error was throw on trying to save the Flow

'schema definition for action with status code '200' is invalid. The schema definitions for actions with the same status code is missing.'

WhatsApp Image 2019-04-25 at 8.50.29 AM.jpeg
Initially thought it was because of Custom API I had.  To replicate it, I just created this dummy Flow with no external integrations. Just a conditional step with being static values returned to PowerApps by 'Respond to PowerApps' step. 

The moment I add a variable in the Respond to PowerApps in 'If No' step, the error starts popping and doesn't allow me to save further.

Am I doing a silly mistake here? Early help would be much appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Respond to PowerApps Error: 'schema definition for action with status code '200' is invalid. The schema definitions for actions with the same status code is missing.'

Hi @Jeevarajan04 ,

I did the test on my side, it seems that the same content was added in Title field, so this error occurred.

The default value of Title field is text, which is automatically populated after the Flow is saved.

Please try removing the two Respond to PowerApps actions and reconfiguring the two actions.

It should be noted that this time only the Value field is configured, you do not need to configure the title, and then click Save.

Image reference:

789.gif

Please take a try again.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
3 REPLIES 3
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Respond to PowerApps Error: 'schema definition for action with status code '200' is invalid. The schema definitions for actions with the same status code is missing.'

Hi @Jeevarajan04 ,

I did the test on my side, it seems that the same content was added in Title field, so this error occurred.

The default value of Title field is text, which is automatically populated after the Flow is saved.

Please try removing the two Respond to PowerApps actions and reconfiguring the two actions.

It should be noted that this time only the Value field is configured, you do not need to configure the title, and then click Save.

Image reference:

789.gif

Please take a try again.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Highlighted
sarveshshinde15

Thanks for the suggestion. I tried this solution but in my case it didnt work.

In my FLOW I needed to add "Respond to PowerApps" action multiple times in different conditional branches. So it was failing with same error.

At the end I could come over the problem by saving my response in a variable. Set the variable in different conditional branches multiple times.

And at then end of all actions/branches add "Respond to PowerApps" only once in whole FLOW and use variable in it.

Hope this helps someone.

ddpAlterra

I noticed that by using "Peek code" I could see it was not actually saving my title/values in the Respond to PowerApps action. The schema was basically two empty objects which is why it didn't want to save since the rest of my other responses have their values.

I got around this by adding my titles/values in with the action outside of a conditional, confirming the schema values with "peek code", then dragging and dropping into the yes/no condititon.

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Microsoft Business Applications Virtual Launch Event

Join us for an in-depth look at the new innovations across Dynamics 365 and the Microsoft Power Platform.

firstImage

Watch Sessions On Demand!

Continue your learning in our online communities.

Power Platform 2019 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform 2019 Release Wave 2 Plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

thirdimage

Flow Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Flow Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 77 members 5,337 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: