cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mhak
Helper I
Helper I

Response Dynamic Content for Approvals does not appear

As you can see below, the Response Dynamic Content is not present on the list. Outcome does not work as well always comes out as false. Or is there an issue with approvals at the moment? 
Capture.JPG

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
v-bacao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Mhak ,

Should be Approve rather than approve.

Please try again.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

It is now working, I think it was a bug that happened last week when all the flows with Outcome were failing. it is all now fixed. 

5 REPLIES 5
yashag2255
Dual Super User II
Dual Super User II

Hi @Mhak 

Do you want to check if the Response is Approve or Reject?

You can do that with the Outcome field of the dynamic selector. In the condition for Approved you need to enter the string 'Approve' and for Rejected you need to use the string 'Reject'. 

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

v-bacao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Mhak ,

At present, we use the Outcome to judge the approval results.

And depending on the Approval type you choose, there are some differences in the results returned by Outcome.

In general, you could refer to the following method to judge the approval result.

If the selected approval type is First to respond, then you could refer to the following configuration:

86.PNG

If the selected approval type is Everyone must approve, then you could refer to this configuration:

87.PNG

Hope it makes senses.

Best Regards,

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Mhak
Helper I
Helper I

Can someone explain the bottom please? 

approved the responseapproved the responseCondition is correctCondition is correctCondition is falseCondition is false

v-bacao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Mhak ,

Should be Approve rather than approve.

Please try again.

Best Regards,

It is now working, I think it was a bug that happened last week when all the flows with Outcome were failing. it is all now fixed. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

PowerPlatform 768x460.png

Microsoft Learn

Check out our new Discover Your Career Path blog post series and get all the details.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (1,459)