cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Retrieve Team from list of Teams

Hi!

I am building a flow in which I want to send a message to a team when a file is created. The team I want to send a message to, depends on the file metadata; I know it by name. My question is: How can I get the right Team ID? My current solution is to loop over the teams in a list of teams and combine this with a condition statement. However, I don't think this is the most sophisticated solution. Anyone having a better suggestion?

Kind regards,

LotteCapture.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Super User
Super User

Re: Retrieve Team from list of Teams

Hi @LotteV, to be honest I think I would do it exactly the way you have. I can't immediately think of a better method  - but other super users are available .... 🙂

Rob
Los Gallardos

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Super User
Super User

Hi @LotteV, to be honest I think I would do it exactly the way you have. I can't immediately think of a better method  - but other super users are available .... 🙂

Rob
Los Gallardos

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Hi @RobElliott,

I guess there are worse things than having a response like this on my first message in the community. 🙂 Thanks for the fast reply!

Kind regards,

Lotte

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Now Live: Power Virtual Agents Community!

We are excited to announce the launch of Power Virtual Agents Community. Check it out now!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (6,378)