cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
d365_katiepage
Regular Visitor

Retrieve records from SharePoint List and Import Jobs of Dynamics 365 and Send to Excel file in SharePoint Folder

I created a flow that retrieves record from SharePointList and Import Job entity of Dynamics 365.  Then, it should send the data to an excel file in SharePoint folder.  

d365_katiepage_0-1616050917699.png

Bug ID, Name, Priority and Impact must come from SharePoint List with status of Ready to Push (DONE)

Solution Push Date should get the current date or the date the flow was triggered.

Solutions Pushed -should contain Solution names of Import Jobs in Dynamics 365 where Modified On=Solution Push Date.

I am new to Flows and does not know how to make the Solutions Pushed date and Solutions Pushed happen.

This is how my flow looks like.

d365_katiepage_1-1616052249022.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
PrasadAthalye
Community Champion
Community Champion

For Solutions Push date, do you mean the date on which this flow was triggered? If yes, you can declare a variable as the first action in the flow and use utcnow() function that provides the current date.

Then you can use this variable within the Common data service list Rows filter. For example, since I did not have anything modified in recent days, I used subtract time and went back 60 days. Refer example below...

PrasadAthalye_0-1616339112919.png

Please Like and Mark this as Answer if it resolves your Issue.

Power Automate Community

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
PrasadAthalye
Community Champion
Community Champion

For Solutions Push date, do you mean the date on which this flow was triggered? If yes, you can declare a variable as the first action in the flow and use utcnow() function that provides the current date.

Then you can use this variable within the Common data service list Rows filter. For example, since I did not have anything modified in recent days, I used subtract time and went back 60 days. Refer example below...

PrasadAthalye_0-1616339112919.png

Please Like and Mark this as Answer if it resolves your Issue.

Power Automate Community

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Difinity Conference 2022

Difinity Conference 2022

Register today for two amazing days of learning, featuring intensive learning sessions across multiple tracks, led by engaging and dynamic experts.

European SharePoint Conference

European SharePoint Conference

The European SharePoint Conference returns live and in-person November 28-December 1 with 4 Microsoft Keynotes, 9 Tutorials, and 120 Sessions.

Users online (4,788)