cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Helper I
Helper I

Retrieving Data from Form>SharePoint list

Hopefully this is simple , built a flow , “works well”. One issue: it is designed to pull responses from a SharePoint list for previous 5 days. What should the fx be for that to occur ? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @geoff786,

You could use Get items + Filter OData query to get items of the previous 5 days. Use addDays + utcNow function to get a timestamp of 5 days ago, then use filter Created greater than (gt) to get items previous 5 days:

Created gt 'addDays(utcNow(),-5,'yyyy-MM-dd')'

Screenshot 2020-10-23 093316.jpg

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @geoff786,

You could use Get items + Filter OData query to get items of the previous 5 days. Use addDays + utcNow function to get a timestamp of 5 days ago, then use filter Created greater than (gt) to get items previous 5 days:

Created gt 'addDays(utcNow(),-5,'yyyy-MM-dd')'

Screenshot 2020-10-23 093316.jpg

Best Regards,
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Helper I
Helper I

968C8143-A2E5-4057-B674-BFCDF4E6F5F3.jpeg

 I followed your input (the days are set to -7 @ 2pm every Friday .So based on this it should pull the responses from my list for the last 7 days to 2pm previous Friday. I will show you my original set up in the next post to get your input. 

C3923689-6164-4561-AF32-68EB36DDB632.jpeg

here is my original set up that I used before I asked you , is it basically the same ? Kindly advise (and thanks) 

Hi @geoff786,

Yes, it is correct, but I think there is no need to add this part, it's not necessary. 

Created lt 'utcNow('yyyy-MM-ddThh:mm:ssZ')'

Because it will get all items till time Flow, they play the same role.

Best Regards,

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (7,317)