cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
aadona
Frequent Visitor

Retrieving Last Submit ID from List 1 and Updating List 2 Column with Value

Hello Everyone, 

I created an app in PowerApps for a cleaning business. The users are the cleaners which allows them to enter the location they are cleaning and pull up a checklist/list of items to do. They are able to update the status of the checklist items as they go through it. 

SharePoint Lists

List 1 Incident Information - Users enter the home address, date of service 

List 2 Checklist Items - a predetermined task lists that they need to accomplish. users must update each checklist item status (open, pending, closed)

List 3 Unique Incident Checklist - Checklist items that are tied specifically to a unique incident

My problem is there could be multiple teams of cleaners that go to different locations at once. So different users could use the checklist template at the same time. I tried to solve for this by creating List 3 that will store all of the checklist items with the Incident ID. 

In order to manage this, I tried to create a flow in which the trigger is when users enter an incident information in List 1,  all checklist items in List 2 will be copied into List 3. There will be a column in List 3 for List 1's ID. 

Is there a way to get the last submit ID in List 1 and update all the copied item column in List 3 to show that particular ID?

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Community Calls Conversations

Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,831)