cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
stefen
Frequent Visitor

Return SQL Query Result to PowerApps

Hi All,

I'm hoping someone might be able to help me with the following issue I'm having. I'm following this tutorial on using MS Flow to get data from Azure SQL and returning it back to PowerApps using the Request - Response Action but when i try to add the Request - Response action it comes up with "Start Trial".   I'm on Office 365 License so is there something I'm missing as to why I can't use Request - Response,  from what i can tell it's a built-in Action the same as Respond to PowerApps which i can add fine,  so i don't understand what I'm doing wrong

MS Flow - Add Request Response Action.png

@mr-dang  @Stephen 

Kind Regards

Stefen

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-lin-msft
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

Hi @stefen,

From the blog, UPDATED - Updates to Microsoft Flow and PowerApps for Office 365, we are given to understand HTTP custom actions integrated into Flow outside SharePoint and OneDrive will only be available with Microsoft Flow Plan 1 and Plan 2. Please set me right if there’s any misunderstanding.

Due to the fact that licensing change affected the Request-Response action, there isn’t the slightest chance of using/accessing Request-Response action via your current license.

Is assign License of Flow Plan1 or Plan2 in your organization? Maybe your administrator did not distribute you the License, please confirm whether your organization can distribute you the permission.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Lin Tu

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-lin-msft
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

Hi @stefen,

From the blog, UPDATED - Updates to Microsoft Flow and PowerApps for Office 365, we are given to understand HTTP custom actions integrated into Flow outside SharePoint and OneDrive will only be available with Microsoft Flow Plan 1 and Plan 2. Please set me right if there’s any misunderstanding.

Due to the fact that licensing change affected the Request-Response action, there isn’t the slightest chance of using/accessing Request-Response action via your current license.

Is assign License of Flow Plan1 or Plan2 in your organization? Maybe your administrator did not distribute you the License, please confirm whether your organization can distribute you the permission.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Lin Tu

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

here is a relevant content to what you require, i have written an article about the connector.

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/powerapps-azure-devops-connector-challenges-yazid-ziad-hijazeen

Helpful resources

Announcements
MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

secondImage

Are Your Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skill Challenge.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (48,473)