cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SimonSmith84
Helper II
Helper II

Returning Displayname from sharepoint list in a 'for each' function to populate a HTML Table

Hi all, 

having some real trouble with something I think should be much easier than it's turning out to be!

I'm working on an automated summary to be sent weekly to a group of engineers. the thing I'm struggling with is returning a person's name, and a boolean value. Everything else comes out just fine. 

The end table comes out like this: 

SimonSmith84_2-1651761654840.png

All 'normal' fields return the information just fine, but the "Converted" field and "Account Manager" field return all that extra. I understand (I think) what I need to see, which is the Account Manager DisplayName field, but I don't know how to do this?

item()?['Field Name'] works just fine for everything else, but I can't figure out how to drill down in the field to the value I want. 

SimonSmith84_1-1651761545914.png

Apologies if this is a stupid question, but I've searched for ages for an answer that makes sense to me and can't find one. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SimonSmith84
Helper II
Helper II

Update:

Solved my issue. I just needed to reference the field as such: ['AccountManager/Value'] - the "/" is the way to drill down!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
SimonSmith84
Helper II
Helper II

Update:

Solved my issue. I just needed to reference the field as such: ['AccountManager/Value'] - the "/" is the way to drill down!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Community Calls Conversations

Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (5,922)