cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Microsoft
Microsoft

Returning No Values From SP Library Unless Directed at a Single Folder

Hello I am building a flow for our team that evaluates a SharePoint Library.

I initially tested this on a single folder within the Library.  If I direct the Get file (properties only) action to a single folder I get the results I want/expect sent to me in an email.

However, when I went to implement this for our team by having the Flow evaluate the entire Library, I get 0 results.

The first photo is the action that returns the proper results from a single folder. 

The second photo seems like it would evaluate the entire library however, it returns no results.

Is there a way to make the Get files (properties only) evaluate my entire library and return the items from each individual folder in the HTML Table I have set up?

specific folder.pngSP Library.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Returning No Values From SP Library Unless Directed at a Single Folder

Hi @caruso1058 ,

Sorry for my late reply!

As far as I know, Filter array action is built-in action, it does not need to configure the connection, so there should be no authentication error.

Please try to update the connection of Get items action and check if the issue still exists.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @caruso1058 ,

As far as I know, if we set Limit Entries to Folder to blank, Get files action will return all the folders and files in the whole library that meet the filter criteria.

Please check the specific conditions of Filter Query in Flow run history, and then check if there are any items that meet the conditions in Library.

In addition, you can try to create a new Flow to see if it can return the expected items.

Best Regards,

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Highlighted
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hello @v-bacao-msft ,

Thank you for your reply. After looking at the outputs I am guessing that I do not have the right permissions to access all of the files within the Library.

Would you by chance be able to verify that what I am assuming is correct?

I am receiving the following output from the Filter Array shown below:

{"error":{"code":"AuthorizationFailed","message":"The authentication credentials are not valid."}}

Please see the filter array I am using in the photo below.

Based on that output--is my assumption correct that I do not have the correct permissions or am I doing something else wrong?Annotation 2020-06-04 173259.png

Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @caruso1058 ,

Sorry for my late reply!

As far as I know, Filter array action is built-in action, it does not need to configure the connection, so there should be no authentication error.

Please try to update the connection of Get items action and check if the issue still exists.

Best Regards,

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Super User Program Update

Three Super User rank tiers have been launched!

firstImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (5,351)