cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Retweet Twitter

Hi All,
I have created a simple PowerAutomate to retweet and getting the following error ?
Any advise as the flow worked twice and then has stopped working?

{"status":400,"error":{},"source":"twitter-ne.azconn-ne-01.p.azurewebsites.net","debugInfo":"clientRequestId: 8026e847-f4fb-43ef-b33f-eccf8d0af550"}2020-05-01 11_26_24-Window.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Retweet Twitter

Hi @S60AUN,

I tested on my side, and it failed three times. Then I checked the three twitter and found that no one retweeted after the three tweets were posted for a period of time. In other runs, successful retweets are all due to tweets that have been retweeted by someone during this period of time, so I guess this is the limit made by Twitter in order to prevent people from reposting tweets: if no one retweets manually for a period of time, it is not allowed to call API to automatically retweet.Annotation 2020-05-04 132909.png

There is a similar post in the Twitter Community, it could help you something:

https://twittercommunity.com/t/twitter-grouped-retweet-automation-rules-precision/135236

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Super User III
Super User III

hi @S60AUN  it looks like an API error, please could you create again your twiter conection? please delete firts all and then create again  new one. Normally this kind of message are temporary.

Did I answer your question? Please consider to Mark
my post as a solution! to guide others :winking_face:

Proud to be a Flownaut!

If you want you can follow me at www.christianabata.com Quieres contenido en español? Síguenos en Power Automate LA
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Thank you @ChristianAbata  - I have just deleted the connector and Automate and recreated and now waiting to see the outcome.
Will keep you posted 🙂

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Hi @ChristianAbata ,
I have recreated the connection and PowerAutomate and it seems intermittent.
The error I get on failures is - 

{"status":400,"error":{},"source":"twitter-ne.azconn-ne-01.p.azurewebsites.net","debugInfo":"clientRequestId: 176937b6-00f1-4082-8d16-4925db6fb500"}

Ive had 3 out of 10 successful runs and the rest have failed.

Highlighted
Super User III
Super User III

mmm @S60AUN  please open a microsoft support case https://us.flow.microsoft.com/en-us/support/

Did I answer your question? Please consider to Mark
my post as a solution! to guide others :winking_face:

Proud to be a Flownaut!

If you want you can follow me at www.christianabata.com Quieres contenido en español? Síguenos en Power Automate LA
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @S60AUN,

I tested on my side, and it failed three times. Then I checked the three twitter and found that no one retweeted after the three tweets were posted for a period of time. In other runs, successful retweets are all due to tweets that have been retweeted by someone during this period of time, so I guess this is the limit made by Twitter in order to prevent people from reposting tweets: if no one retweets manually for a period of time, it is not allowed to call API to automatically retweet.Annotation 2020-05-04 132909.png

There is a similar post in the Twitter Community, it could help you something:

https://twittercommunity.com/t/twitter-grouped-retweet-automation-rules-precision/135236

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Upcoming Events

Experience what’s next for Power Automate

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (7,393)