cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kbarber
Level 8

Rich Text Dynamic Content (from Yammer) not displaying as HTML in Send Email action

...Just want to send a weekly email that displays a table of posts from a Yammer group.  I'd like the email to display the text formatting from the original Yammer Post.  Here's what I have so far:

WoW Flow.png

The mapped dynamic content in the Select action is the "Message List Message Message Body Rich" field.

item()?['body']?['rich']

I have the Is HTML flag set to Yes in the send Email action, however the text still displays funky:

Flow Email.png

Now what?

Thanks in advance,

- Kurt

4 REPLIES 4
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Rich Text Dynamic Content (from Yammer) not displaying as HTML in Send Email action

Hi @kbarber,

Please refer to screenshot below to create the flow:

Capture.PNG

The expression of Post in the Create Html table should be:

item()?['Post']

The flow would run successfully as below:

Capture.PNG

The email would be sent as below:

Capture.PNG

Best regards,

Alice

kbarber
Level 8

Re: Rich Text Dynamic Content (from Yammer) not displaying as HTML in Send Email action

Thanks @v-yuazh-msft,

The problem remains, however, that the email is not formatted. It still shows the html coding.  How do I get the html to render? My users don't want to see the html code, and I'd prefer to not use plain text.  Each original Yammer post has some text formatting that I would like to retain in the email.

Thanks again,

- Kurt

kbarber
Level 8

😞
kbarber
Level 8

@v-yuazh-msft - just pinging this thread one more time before I give up and move on...

so there is no way to render as rich text in the email?  this is how it's displaying now:

flowemail.png

thank you,

- Kurt

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (6,069)