cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Juliana_bzrr

@RobElliott

Hello! I'd like to know if you have direct approval for Gmail.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-bacao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Juliana_bzrr ,

Currently, Approval action relies on Office 365 and Common Data Service, so this feature is currently not extended on other Email connectors.

As an alternative, please try to fill Gmail user in To field with Send email with options action. At present, the result of my test here is that I can directly complete approval request on Gmail webpage.

28.PNG27.PNG

Please take a try.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-bacao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Juliana_bzrr ,

Currently, Approval action relies on Office 365 and Common Data Service, so this feature is currently not extended on other Email connectors.

As an alternative, please try to fill Gmail user in To field with Send email with options action. At present, the result of my test here is that I can directly complete approval request on Gmail webpage.

28.PNG27.PNG

Please take a try.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Very grateful!!!!!!

@v-bacao-msft wrote:

Hi @Juliana_bzrr ,

28.PNG27.PNG

Please take a try.

Best Regards,

@v-bacao-msft wrote:

Hi @Juliana_bzrr ,

28.PNG27.PNG

Please take a try.

Best Regards,

Helpful resources

Announcements
Process Advisor

Introducing Process Advisor

Check out the new Process Advisor community forum board!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

Users online (19,793)