cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SyedShadab39
Helper I
Helper I

Round robin assignment

Am following this video: https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Power-Automate-Cookbook/Round-Robin-Assignment/td-p/406015.
it works fine. I have two more conditions to add here. In the get TeamMember how can filter and then assign the task to members based on if a team member is 'Active/inactive' and he can be assigned a maximum of 5 assignments if he has assigned 5 then it has wait until someone count decreases. And it has to go in a round-robin approach. 

this is the list

2020-07-03_15h34_46.png

4 REPLIES 4
ChristianAbata
Super User
Super User

hi @SyedShadab39  you can use trigger conditions see

TriggerCOnditions.PNG

see My field is my sharepoint column and eq Data is like the filter you need, I'm asking to my trigger to start only when my field is eq to DATA

Did I answer your question? Please consider to Mark
my post as a solution! to guide others :winking_face:

Proud to be a Flownaut!

If you want you can follow me at www.christianabata.com Quieres contenido en español? Síguenos en Power Automate LA

@ChristianAbata In the flow am using the recurrence condition to trigger the flow for every 5 min

TT_2007
Regular Visitor

Hi Syed, ARe you able to set flow to assign task only to active members? I am trying the same. 

Ank4

Hello,

I followed each and every step in  you video but I am getting error while testing the flow 

I am getting error on get team members info Ian using get item action error is file not found any suggestions how to resolve this?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Community Calls Conversations

Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (6,470)