cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Marika21
Frequent Visitor

Rrchiving excel row based on date

Hi, 

I'm trying to build a Recurrence flow using excel that will archive rows to another table in the same excel based on date, that is 30 days after the date added.

I was trying to use variable and Filter Query with the following expression: addDays(utcNow(), -30, 'dd-MM-yyyy') but is giving me syntax error and I guess is something to do with data format in excel. Any ideas? 

Thank you!

3 REPLIES 3
abm
Super User
Super User

Hi @Marika21 

See my tutorial about Excel Dates.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFZxXMuLj-E

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1LhHU5lXkM&t=32s

Recently there is another feature published that if you set the Excel Get Table list rows (Advanced options > Set the Format as ISO 8601) it should display in the right format.

Thanks

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up

Proud to be a Flownaut!

Learn more from my blog
Power Automate Video Tutorials
Marika21
Frequent Visitor

hi @abm 

Thank you for your answer. 

I tried to use your solution with the compose but is giving me the following error:

Unable to process template language expressions in action 'Compose_2' inputs at line '1' and column '11088': 'The template language function 'int' was invoked with a parameter that is not valid. The value cannot be converted to the target type.'.

Any idea what I´m doing wrong?

not sure also where to add the part that the flow will check for dates that are 30 days older than added date. Capture.JPG the 

Hi @Marika21 

Check the run history and see the first compose value?

Thanks

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up

Proud to be a Flownaut!

Learn more from my blog
Power Automate Video Tutorials

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Power automate tips 768x460 v2.png

Restore a Deleted Flow

Did you know that you could restore a deleted flow? Check out this helpful article.

Microsoft Build 768x460.png

Microsoft Build is May 24-26. Have you registered yet?

Come together to explore latest innovations in code and application development—and gain insights from experts from around the world.

Users online (3,572)