cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ZedYer
Frequent Visitor

Run flow ONCE when any (or all) items is a SP list is created or modified

Using a SP List as a data entry form which can contain 100's of rows to process. 

1_ User pastes the entire set of data into an empty SP list.  Triggers flow.

2_ Flow processes data, routes to other process owners.

3_ Flow deletes all records in the SP list for next user.

Is there not any trigger that will trigger based on either a create or modify of any item in the WHOLE list and not on each ITEM in the list?  From my research, it seems I have to set a trigger condition and add another "status" column, which I can do, although it seems that this would be a common enough 'feature' that maybe it was already solved in some way.

Thanks!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ZedYer
Frequent Visitor

I think I solved this myself:

Trigger: When an item is created or modified.

Settings: Not clear, but "Split On" toggle is on the left side which seems to mean it is "On" but the Array section is grayed out so it appears to be off.  Either way, this worked.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
ZedYer
Frequent Visitor

I think I solved this myself:

Trigger: When an item is created or modified.

Settings: Not clear, but "Split On" toggle is on the left side which seems to mean it is "On" but the Array section is grayed out so it appears to be off.  Either way, this worked.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Power Automate Designer Feedback_carousel.jpg

Help make Flow Design easier

Are you new to designing flows? What is your biggest struggle with Power Automate Designer? Help us make it more user friendly!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,218)