cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
kelliprieto
Level: Powered On

Running late to meeting template: Receiving three duplicate e-mails

I modified the "Notify co-workers about running late to a meeting" template to exclude the approval process so that an e-mail is sent when the flow is manually triggered. 

Here is the template: https://us.flow.microsoft.com/en-us/galleries/public/templates/7a760a57d5fc46ef93556f911a1d2f0b/noti...

Below are screenshots of my flow. I am receiving three duplicate e-mails every time the flow runs. Meeting attendees are recieving three e-mails as well. I cannot figure out why. I only want to send one e-mail notifying attendees that I am running late.

runlate1.PNGrunlate2.PNGrunlate3.PNGrunlate4.PNGrunlate5.PNGrunlate6.PNGrunlate7.PNGrunlate8.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Re: Running late to meeting template: Receiving three duplicate e-mails

Hi

On "Send email" action block you are inserting outputs('Get_attendee_list') to fill in To, right?

If so, and assuming('Get_attendee_list') is the whole list of email addresses with the semicolon as separator... what's the purpose of the "Apply to each" loop?

Hope this helps

If anyone is trying to help you with an issue, the fastest way to say thanks is by kudoing. Be grateful, Thumbs up!

Proud to be a Flownaut!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Hi

On "Send email" action block you are inserting outputs('Get_attendee_list') to fill in To, right?

If so, and assuming('Get_attendee_list') is the whole list of email addresses with the semicolon as separator... what's the purpose of the "Apply to each" loop?

Hope this helps

If anyone is trying to help you with an issue, the fastest way to say thanks is by kudoing. Be grateful, Thumbs up!

Proud to be a Flownaut!

View solution in original post

kelliprieto
Level: Powered On

Hi efialttes,

The "Apply to each" was part of the original template. I did not adjust that when I removed the approval steps.

I removed the "apply to each" from Send Email and it looks like that did the trick. Thank you!

- Kelli

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (5,174)