cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
zorgfin

SFTP Unzip Command Chunking Failure

I'm trying to build a flow that gets content from an FTP Server, copies it to my SFTP server and unzips the content.

It's working without an issue when using the Google Drive connector.

I'm trying to migrate to my SFTP server, and when I reach the unzip portion the flow is failing

{
  "status": 400,
  "message": "The provided file size '57028580' for the create or update operation exceeded the maximum allowed file size '52428800' using non-chunked transfer mode. Please enable chunked transfer mode to create or update large files.\r\nclientRequestId: 557f8240-b7f0-424d-b8f1-4d0018b95641",
  "error": {
    "message": "The provided file size '57028580' for the create or update operation exceeded the maximum allowed file size '52428800' using non-chunked transfer mode. Please enable chunked transfer mode to create or update large files."
  },
  "source": "sftpwithssh-ce.azconn-ce.p.azurewebsites.net"
}

I reviewed Re: Power Automate 'uploadChunkSizeInMB' Error but in the options I have there is no option to adjust chunk size. I have enabled chunking in my Create File step, which doesn't seem to change anything.

Has anyone encountered this issue ? 

1 REPLY 1
juliaw0828
Frequent Visitor

Hi

I need to do a similar operation, but I'm new to Power Automate. Could you share your steps for the flow? Appreciated!!

Helpful resources

Announcements
 WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Register for a Free Workshop.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Users online (1,585)