cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

SFTP actions suddenly missing

Hello,

we have a flow in our project which is triggered by a file changed on SFTP which is working as expected. Now I want to create another flow so I chose from an template and my trigger is "SFTP - When a file is added or modified". Now I want to add another action to that trigger "SFTP - Get File Content" but I cannot find. It says' there are not any actions found for SFTP (see screenshots below). I don't understand it because as mentioned it's correctly working within a flow created some time ago.

Does please anyone have an idea how to solve it ?

Thanks

Capture.JPG

Capture2.JPG

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Super User III
Super User III

Re: SFTP actions suddenly missing

Hello,

I believe this has to do with a newer version of the sFTP connector. I talked with Microsoft couple weeks ago and they had deprecated the sFTP connectors but have newer versions of them.

My guess is that you have the old version as your trigger.

To test this please try creating a new flow woth the same actions..

Note: when Microsoft deprecates connectors or actions, they hid them from the designer. All flows that have these are grandfathered until the they remove completely.

—Josh
If you like my post please hit the "Thumbs Up" -- If my post solved your issue please "Mark as a Solution" to help others

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

If you like my post please hit the Thumbs Up

Proud to be a Flownaut!

Check out my blog for Power Automate tips, tricks, and guides
FlowAltDelete

Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @pitrs ,

I have made a test on my side and don't have the issue that you mentioned, I could add the SFTP - Get file content action as below:

1.png

Please take a try to create a new flow and check if you could add the action now.

Best regards,

Alice       

Community Support Team _ Alice Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

@v-alzhan-msft Yes, those I a see as well byt please notice it's SFTP - SSH not only SFTP. If I click on SFTP there are simply no actions listed. The only way how I was able to solve it is that I "Saved As" my previous flow as a new one and edited it as needed. 

@Jcook Yes, the SFTP connector is older (created several months ago) so this might be the reason. Do you propose to create new SFTP connector ?

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Super User Program Update

Three Super User rank tiers have been launched!

firstImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (5,293)