cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
shneebs

SOLVED: List all open shifts returns assigned shifts

EDIT: I solved this by iterating through the open shifts list in an 'Apply to Each'. Then, use 'Condition' to check whether the 'Open Shift Open Slot Count' = 0. If it does, use select to map the details you want and append to an array variable "openShifts" and do what you want with the info.

---------------

Hi there,

I'm using Power Automate to develop a flow that gets all the open shifts in the next fortnight and sends it in a summary email to relevant staff members.

Through some testing and debugging, I've deduced that the "List All Open Shifts" function is returning shifts that are not open shifts.  When I look at the raw output, it's returning shifts that are all assigned, with 0 remaining open shifts. I've verified this by looking at the shift schedule in Teams and comparing it to the raw output. The schedule is definitely the most updated version as the "Share with team" button is greyed out. 

I would appreciate any help or advice you might have. If you know another way to retrieve only the open shifts without using the function, I would like to hear it. 

I've realises that the shifts have a value "openSlotCount": 0 for the shifts that are no longer open shifts. How can I access this value so that I can filter the list?

Thanks,

1 REPLY 1
Mari
Community Support
Community Support

Thanks for updating the thread with the solution!

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (3,087)