cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SP Flow - missing fields on condition list

Hello 

I am trying to create a flow intiate when a new item cretaed in a SP list. 

when I am adding a condition, the list of fields missing some fields.. 

is there any type of fields that can't be use in condition ? 

The field I am looking for is a choicr field, mandatory. 

2 REPLIES 2

Hi @TaliGazit you are able to use a choice column in your conditions. I've noticed this happening with some of my Flows recently, probably because there are a lot of things being switched on at the moment. I find that if I save and exit my Flow, and then go back in again then my missing fields are there.

Did my reply help? Please give it a thumbs up.
Did I answer your question? Please mark my post as a solution!
If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

Proud to be a Flownaut!

Community Leader: Black Country PowerApps & Flow User Group

Community Support
Community Support

Hi @TaliGazit,

Yes, as @MattWeston365 said, you can save the Flow, and re-open it, these fields will appear normally.

And if you want to use the choice type of value in condition, you need to use the Choice column's value, not the choice column. For example, the Role is Choice type, there need to put Role value into the condition.Annotation 2019-08-23 090429.png

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Ignite

Join digitally, March 2–4, 2021 to explore new tech that's ready to implement. Experience the keynote in mixed reality through AltspaceVR!

New Super Users

Meet the Power Automate Super Users!

Many congratulations to the Season 1 2021 Flownaut Crew!

Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Power Platform: 2021 Release Wave 1 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 1 describes all new features releasing from April through September 2021.

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Users online (31,115)