cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
blilley
Frequent Visitor

SP Update File Properties Shows Lists

When I add the action for SharePoint: Update File Properties, I select the target site from the first dropdown. Normally, I select the document library from the second dropdown. Starting around 5/1/22, The second dropdown only shows me lists. If I edit an old flow, it shows the document library ID in the spot where I had previously chosen the document library from the dropdown. It would be ok if it showed me both lists and document libraries, but it only shows me lists. Any tips? Experimental Features is disabled.

2 REPLIES 2
v-bofeng-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @blilley ,

Do you mean the 'Library Name' property of the 'Update file properties' action only provides list names for you ?

I've made a test but did not encountered the problem you mentioned.

vbofengmsft_0-1652074859273.png

I suggest you try:

1\Re-add the action and try again

2\Input the library ID directly

vbofengmsft_1-1652074913945.png

You could get the library id in the URL bar when setting the library:

vbofengmsft_2-1652074953216.png

Best Regards,

Bof

calebadcock

Same here. happens when copying flows and changing site collections

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Difinity Conference 2022

Difinity Conference 2022

Register today for two amazing days of learning, featuring intensive learning sessions across multiple tracks, led by engaging and dynamic experts.

European SharePoint Conference

European SharePoint Conference

The European SharePoint Conference returns live and in-person November 28-December 1 with 4 Microsoft Keynotes, 9 Tutorials, and 120 Sessions.

Users online (4,300)