cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

SQL Gateway / Flow / SharePoint List

Good afternoon! I have a flow that is successfully pulling data into a SharePoint list at midnight every day. I would like to add a feature where it only updates the rows or columns that have actually changed. I would like to do this so that it doesn't have to replace the list every time it runs. Is there such a thing?

NOTE: currently it is not replacing the list, it is duplicates the list on the new run.

Thanks!

Jamie

1 REPLY 1
v-bacao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

It seems that you want to get the items that were changed the day before. If so, you can refer to the following method:

45.PNG

In other words, you can directly use When an item is created or modified as the trigger to get the new item or the changed item.

You could use condition to determine whether the item has been changed or newly created.

46.PNG

Feel free to let us know if you have any questions.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Community Calls Conversations

Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (1,812)