cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Frequent Visitor

SQL Get Rows - Filter with multiple values in array variable

I'm building a flow to automatically email our vendors their ACH remit. 

I've pulled in all the ACH payments for the past day with SQL, now I need to pull in all the vendors' information for that batch of payments.

I have over 1100 vendors in my table so I don't think that pulling in the entire table each time makes sense. So I have an array variable with the vendor code in it, and I want to use that variable for my get Rows V2 step to only pull in the Vendor information apart of that array variable. 

I'm thinking that I'm needing to perform a "for each" step, but that seems to be taking way longer than it should. 

Any thoughts?

2 REPLIES 2
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @levi_Kovach,

You could consider using the ODATA filter query in the Get Rows (V2) action, for more detail, please refer to this post:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Building-Flows/GET-SQL-ROWS-With-OData-Filter-And-OR-Query/m-p/9...

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Unfortunately that deals with Dates, not arrays. 

I could potentially have a day where 59 items would be in the array to filter with. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (13,390)