cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Zhangzhonghao
Helper II
Helper II

SQL update row failed with 404

I just built a simple automated flow, when an item is modified then update the row item. However, it always failed with 404. I really don't know how to fix it since the row is really existing! Anyone can help? Is there any limitation in my scenario? As for there are some many limitations for a SQL with a gateway, is this also a known limitation for my scenario? I've created the 2 required columns IDENTITY and ROWVERSION for invoking SQL triggers.

Zhangzhonghao_0-1617423678209.png

{
  "status"404,
  "message""Failed to update item '59'.\r\nclientRequestId: 69034c47-72e1-4f02-8fac-75901ef60c24",
  "error": {
    "message""Failed to update item '59'."
  },
  "source""sql-ea.azconn-ea.p.azurewebsites.net"
}
I've checked that "59" row really exists in my table!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Zhangzhonghao
Helper II
Helper II

Finally got the reason by myself! I thought the Row id for Update Row action will use the IDENTITY column the required by the invoking trigger limitation, but it turned out that the Row id should be the Primary Key of the SQL table! 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Zhangzhonghao
Helper II
Helper II

Finally got the reason by myself! I thought the Row id for Update Row action will use the IDENTITY column the required by the invoking trigger limitation, but it turned out that the Row id should be the Primary Key of the SQL table! 

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
Process Advisor

Introducing Process Advisor

Check out the new Process Advisor community forum board!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

Users online (21,419)