cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Microsoft
Microsoft

Salesforce When an object is created NOT Triggering

I have a flow for Salesforce that triggers when a new contact is created.  I am able to get the flow to work 3 to 5 times but if I continue to add new contacts the flow does not get triggered.  My flow consists of salesforce 'When an object is created' which is set to contacts and then calling an Outlook Mail task.  Has anyone seen this issue?

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Salesforce When an object is created NOT Triggering

Hi Dddd,

Have you checked the connection with Salesforce? How long has Salesforce connection been created? Please try to recreate the connection to see if it works.

Would you also show me a screenshot of your flow configuration? Do you get any error message when the flow is not triggered?

Best regards,
Mabel Mao

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Highlighted
Advocate II
Advocate II

Re: Salesforce When an object is created NOT Triggering

I'm having the same issue.  Has anyone ever figured out what the problem is?

I trigger on Account Creation.  We use a lighting flow (Salesforce flow wizard, not MS flow) to create the accounts and then we have a MS Flow set to trigger on creation do perform a series of data update steps.  The MS flow misses many records created, make it un-usable.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Tech Marathon

Maratón de Soluciones de Negocio Microsoft

Una semana de contenido con +100 sesiones educativas, consultorios, +10 workshops Premium, Hackaton, EXPO, Networking Hall y mucho más!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (5,402)