cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DinaHegazy

Save Attachments in Private Conversations to OneDrive File

Hello,

I get endless amounts of attachments through private conversations, even though I always direct my students to upload work directly in Class Materials file.

I want to create a flow that would allow me to automatically save any incoming attachments on my private conversations to a file on One Drive.

Can someone help? It's urgent!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-bacao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @DinaHegazy ,

Currently, we could get the uploaded files on the Teams channel and we could not get the files from chat.

The functions in the Teams connector are for Team groups and not individuals. Please check this online doc and get more details about Teams connector:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-gb/connectors/teams/

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
ChristianAbata
Super User
Super User

hi @DinaHegazy  I'm not shure about private conversations, you mean Teams? in private channel?

Did I answer your question? Please consider to Mark
my post as a solution! to guide others :winking_face:

Proud to be a Flownaut!

If you want you can follow me at www.christianabata.com Quieres contenido en español? Síguenos en Power Automate LA

Yes, that’s what I mean exactly. I get attachments through the private conversation on Teams that I want to be saved in a file in One Drive.

oh sorry @DinaHegazy unfortunally far as I know there are no way to do that.

Did I answer your question? Please consider to Mark
my post as a solution! to guide others :winking_face:

Proud to be a Flownaut!

If you want you can follow me at www.christianabata.com Quieres contenido en español? Síguenos en Power Automate LA
v-bacao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @DinaHegazy ,

Currently, we could get the uploaded files on the Teams channel and we could not get the files from chat.

The functions in the Teams connector are for Team groups and not individuals. Please check this online doc and get more details about Teams connector:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-gb/connectors/teams/

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Users online (2,976)