cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AsiaCz83
Frequent Visitor

Save Email Attachments Tracked to the Opportunity and Save Them into SharePoint location for this Opportunity

Hello,

I am trying to create a flow (manual trigger) to save email attachments tracked to the Opportunity record and save them into the SharePoint location for this related Opportunity.

I would like those attachments to be visible under 'Files' tab for the Opportunity.

Could anyone help me to achieve this? I am new to the Flows so this is the reason I am reaching for a help here.

Thank you so much in advance.

2 REPLIES 2
v-jefferni
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @AsiaCz83 ,

Could you please share more details about your scenario? You can find many template flows on Power Automate site page:

https://us.flow.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/

On your need, you can find the templates of saving email attachments to SharePoint library and Oppotunity Dataverse tables.

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Jeffer Ni
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it.

Community Support Team _ Jeffer Ni

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it.

Hello,

Thank you so much for your reply.

The scenario is as below.

Email with attachment is tracked to CRM (regarding Opportunity). I would like to run on-demand flow (on email or attachment activity) to save associated or selected attachments to the SharePoint. I would like the attachments to be saved under the Opportunity folder where this email is tracked to. The attachment would be then visible under the 'Files' tab for this particular Opportunity.

I am trying to avoid the situation where all attachments are saved into the SharePoint as this is not necessary. I would like this to be controlled by user, hence manual trigger.

I hope this makes sense and is doable.

Thank you again.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Register for a Free Workshop.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

September Events 2022

Check out all of these events

Attend in person or online, there are incredible conferences and events happening all throughout the month of September.

Users online (2,278)