cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
habib6093
Frequent Visitor

Save Salesforce attachments to Sharepoint

Hello good people,

I am new to Power Automate and Salesforce lightning. Currently, I'm working on Salesforce to Sharepoint integration. In Salesforce, If a user uploads files in the Notes & Attachment section of any Opportunity item, I have to create a folder in Sharepoint and save the uploaded file there.

habib6093_0-1631544904862.png

My plan was to trigger a flow whenever a file gets uploaded and retrieve the file and opportunity id for further work. So I created a flow and triggered it when a content document object is created.

2nd.JPG

Although the Content Document object contains file information like Name, Size and FileExtension, I couldn't find the file content to save it to the Sharepoint folder. I also looked into the Content Versions and Content Document Link but the file content isn't available there.

Am I missing something? Can someone guide me on where to find the file content? Is there any other way to save the attachment files from Salesforce Lightning to Sharepoint?

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (1,717)