cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
habib6093
Frequent Visitor

Save Salesforce attachments to Sharepoint

Hello good people,

I am new to Power Automate and Salesforce lightning. Currently, I'm working on Salesforce to Sharepoint integration. In Salesforce, If a user uploads files in the Notes & Attachment section of any Opportunity item, I have to create a folder in Sharepoint and save the uploaded file there.

habib6093_0-1631544904862.png

My plan was to trigger a flow whenever a file gets uploaded and retrieve the file and opportunity id for further work. So I created a flow and triggered it when a content document object is created.

2nd.JPG

Although the Content Document object contains file information like Name, Size and FileExtension, I couldn't find the file content to save it to the Sharepoint folder. I also looked into the Content Versions and Content Document Link but the file content isn't available there.

Am I missing something? Can someone guide me on where to find the file content? Is there any other way to save the attachment files from Salesforce Lightning to Sharepoint?

1 REPLY 1
Kikoger
Resolver II
Resolver II

Hi,

did you find a solution for this?

Max

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Community Calls Conversations

Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (1,711)