cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
NishantAgr
Level: Powered On

Save email attachments from shared mailbox to SharePoint online doc library on Daily/Weekly basis

Hi, I am looking for a way to create a custom flow that will save attachments from shared mailbox into a SharePoint document library on Daily or weekly basis only (not when each mail arrives). I know there is an option to use trigger "When a new email arrives in a shared mailbox" & then use "Apply to each" along with "Create file". But it is running on every mail arrival. My requirement is little different. I need to create a custom Flow that trigger on 00.30 AM and check all the mails of Yesterday inside shared mail box and save the attachments from all the mails to a SharePoint online document library inside a folder. Means firstly Flow creates a folder with Yesterday Date & then save all the attachments of emails to that folder. It run on daily basis re-cursively. Can we achieve this through any custom Flow creation? If Yes, then please let me know the solutions/steps. Waiting for replies... Thanks in Advance Smiley Happy
4 REPLIES 4
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Save email attachments from shared mailbox to SharePoint online doc library on Daily/Weekly basi

Hi @NishantAgr,

I afraid that there is no any way to achieve your needs with flow if you want to check all the mails of Yesterday inside shared mail box, since the "Get emails" action could only get email from a personal mailbox, it couldn't get emails from a shared mail box.

If you could modify your requirement to get email from a personal mailbox, you could refer to screenshot below to create the flow:

Capture.PNG

The expression in the Folder Path as below:

formatDateTime(addDays(utcNow(),-1),'yyyy-MM-dd')

Best regards,

Alice

NishantAgr

Re: Save email attachments from shared mailbox to SharePoint online doc library on Daily/Weekly basi

@v-yuazh-msft - Thanks Alice. this is wonderful solution for mail box option. but i am looking for input for Shared Mailbox thing. Your response much appreciated.
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @NishantAgr,

As I have replyed before, there is no any way to achieve your needs with flow currently, if you want to check all the mails of Yesterday inside shared mail box, since the "Get emails" action could only get email from a personal mailbox, it couldn't get emails from a shared mail box.

You could submit an idea to flow idea forum so the function to get emails from a shared mail box mignt be considered in the future release:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Flow-Ideas/idb-p/FlowIdeas

Best regrads,

Alice

RVKONDRA

Hi Alice, i am looking for action to move emails into subfolder from shared mail box.

Any ideas please.

Regards

RV Kondra.

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Microsoft Business Applications Virtual Launch Event

Watch the event on demand for an in-depth look at the new innovations across Dynamics 365 and the Microsoft Power Platform.

firstImage

Watch Sessions On Demand!

Continue your learning in our online communities.

Power Platform 2019 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform 2019 Release Wave 2 Plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020.

thirdimage

Flow Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Flow Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 480 members 4,790 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: