cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dhiran
Helper III
Helper III

Save email attachments to SharePoint online

I have created the flow and its seems to work but when I try and edit the flow, I am getting this error in the create file step

"Error loading operation from definition. Exception: Object.keys: argument is not an Object"

Any ideas?

Flow  Create File step.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @morgade1,

Thanks for your useful suggestions. It looks like there is an issue with IE. I can edit the workflow in Chrome and IE is not really working for me.

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/29ca1e2a-e0d9-4b1c-a185-d9f607f76fb9/flow-sharepoi...

Dhiran

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
morgade1
Advocate I
Advocate I

Try recreating the Flow from a blank template rather than using the template itself. There are some templates that MS created that have variables incorrectly set to NULL.

Hi @morgade1, Thanks for the reply. I have tried to created the flow again but once I save it and then go back to it that particular step is always corrupted.

Try adding an "Apply to Each" then add the create file action within that as shown below:

flow_file.jpg

Hi @morgade1,

Thanks for your useful suggestions. It looks like there is an issue with IE. I can edit the workflow in Chrome and IE is not really working for me.

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/29ca1e2a-e0d9-4b1c-a185-d9f607f76fb9/flow-sharepoi...

Dhiran

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MSFTBizAppsLaunchEvent

Experience what’s next for Power Virtual Agents

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

New Super Users

Meet the Power Automate Super Users!

Many congratulations to the Season 1 2021 Flownaut Crew!

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Users online (18,354)